The US Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission have opened parallel inquiries into the way smartphone security updates are issued and handled by major cellular carriers and device makers.
Users respond loudly to Google’s testing of black search result links. The black links are bolder than blue, but complaints indicate it's harder to tell where you’ve been.
Hold Security made quite a splash in the security world on Wednesday when it claimed to have recovered 272 million stolen email credentials from a much larger trove, but on Friday the email provider most strongly affected called the report a simple e...
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
Tens of millions of stolen credentials for Gmail, Microsoft and Yahoo email accounts are being shared online by a young Russian hacker known as "the Collector" as part of a supposed larger trove of 1.17 billion records.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
All blogs hosted on Google's blogspot.com domain can now be accessed over an encrypted HTTPS connection.
These 4 May fourth tech tributes will add a little extra fun to Star Wars Day.
Google announced Monday morning that it has acquired Synergyse, a startup that offered businesses a guided tutorial for Google Apps.
Google Chrome tops Internet Explorer in usage share, according to two browser metrics firms.
Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Google Calendar's Android app has a new feature aimed at taking the headache out of scheduling meetings.
Google and ride-sharing rivals Uber and Lyft have formed an unlikely alliance to attempt to influence politicians and steer forthcoming self-driving car laws in their favor.
"In the long run we will evolve in computing from a mobile-first to an AI-first world," said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
What time is the Game of Thrones TV premiere? Just ask Google search.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW