Google isn't wasting any time with opening up Google Assistant to third parties in order to catch up to Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
You can pre-order Google's voice assistant now and delivery on November 4.
The European Commission is preparing to fine Google for paying smartphone makers to exclusively use its search engine on their mobile devices, according to Reuters.
Google this week said its cloud business now has a billion active users. To celebrate the milestone, the company reorganized its cloud efforts under the name 'Google Cloud' and rebranded Google Apps as 'G Suite.'
Google rebranded and enhanced its productivity suite Thursday with new intelligent capabilities that help it better compete with Microsoft Office 365.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
The Chromecast Ultra is expected to cost $69 when it rolls out after Google's hardware event on October 4.
Google has rolled out versions of its popular products like YouTube and Chrome, which are specially designed for people who do not have access to high-bandwidth internet.
A new report says Google's long-rumored mash-up of Android and Chrome OS will show up at the company's hardware event on October 4.
Android debuted on Sept. 23 eight years ago, though Google has cooked up some type of celebration for Saturday.
The timing first nicely with the upcoming launch of Google's Pixel phones, which should lead the parade of compatible hardware.
Vint Cerf is considered a father of the internet, but that doesn't mean there aren't things he would do differently if given a fresh chance to create it all over again.
First there was Google Now. Next, Google's new Allo app includes Google Assistant, a capable digital personality that is eager to assist.
It's also looking like the term Google Now is going away with the company uniting its effort behind the new Google Assistant.
Leaning heavily on Google's new Assistant, Google hopes Allo will finally give it a messaging app that really sticks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange AnalystACT
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTICT Contractors for multiple Federal Government OpportunitiesSA
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC