Ever wish you could watch that piano-playing cat at 35,000 feet? Alas, YouTube requires a live Internet connection, and Wi-Fi is still pretty hard to find in the friendly skies.
Think you know all of the tricks at your favorite Internet sites? Think again.
The Android mobile operating system has an impressive set of keyboard shortcuts to help you fly through your phone without digging through the menus. A couple of quick key presses are all you need for most common tasks.
By now, you've probably heard mutterings about a new Google innovation known as Wave. Not content with cleaning up in the search engine arena, becoming the first name in digital maps and making its Gmail client synonymous with webmail, Google wants y...
Have you already tried Chrome OS using a virtual machine, and were less than impressed? Well now you can get a feel for how Google's Web-centric operating system will run natively on your machine. T
Gmail ushered in a whole new way of accessing and managing e-mail. Many people think that it's a major improvement over the old desktop-app approach.
The nice people at Google have invented multiple ways to make their core product --Internet search--even better.
Google's much-anticipated location-tracking service, Google Latitude, uses the GPS hardware found in smartphones (such as Google Android phones and BlackBerry and Windows Mobile handsets) to pinpoint your position on a map and share that information ...
If you're searching the Internet specifically for blog posts, Google's basic search isn't the best way to do it. Not only will your results be cluttered with non-blog pages, they'll will be skewed toward sites like The Huffington Post that have figur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC