Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
Google+ in pictures
Samsung Electronics has agreed to buy Viv Labs, an artificial intelligence startup created the team behind Siri.
The deconstruction of Google+ continues, with another key service moving over to a more successful property.
Google+ Hangouts on Air is dropping the "plus," and Google's flailing social network.
The +1 button is disappearing and a Google+ profile might not be needed anymore for posting a review.
Those invited to a shared album can now comment and get 'smart' suggestions about which photos to add.
Whitepapers about Google+
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform. The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC