Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg has been sentenced by the Court of Frederiksberg in Denmark to three-and-a-half years in jail for hacking and serious vandalism.
Gottfrid Svartholm Warg
The Swedish Nacka District Court has ruled that Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg may be extradited to Denmark to face hacking charges, the court confirmed Tuesday.
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg was charged with hacking the IBM mainframe of Logica, a Swedish IT firm that provided tax services to the Swedish government, and the IBM mainframe of the Swedish Nordea bank, according to the Swedish pub...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW