Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies have reportedly decrypted files of former U.S. National Security Agency contractor and leaker Edward Snowden, and have identified British and U.S. secret agents.
Government Communications Headquarters
Keylogging malware that may have been used by the NSA shares signficant portions of code with a component of Regin, a sophisticated platform that has been used to spy on businesses, government institutions and private individuals for years.
The GPRS Roaming Exchange (GRX) network, which carries roaming traffic among hundreds of mobile operators worldwide, contains Internet-reachable hosts that run vulnerable and unnecessary services, recent security scans reveal.
British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has reportedly infiltrated hacktivist groups and used denial-of-service and other techniques to disrupt their online activities.
Belgian cryptographer Jean-Jacques Quisquater had his personal computer infected with malware as the result of a targeted attack that's believed to be related to a security breach discovered last year at Belgian telecommunications group Belgacom. Acc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA