A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Government use of IT
Computer science and engineering students at Drexel University will have a new opportunity to use their skills for good with the launch of a technology program for promoting world peace.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Ban autonomous offensive weapons before they start an arms race or a war: That's the demand of the artificial intelligence and robotics researchers who joined more than 1800 people in signing on to an open letter published Monday.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Students at a U.S. military graduate school in California are mining social media with new methods that may change the way the armed forces collect intelligence overseas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT