Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Students at a U.S. military graduate school in California are mining social media with new methods that may change the way the armed forces collect intelligence overseas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G3 review
- 2 MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 TP-Link Archer D7 AC1750 Wireless Modem Router
- 5 Nokia Lumia 635 review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Latest News Articles
- HP agrees to settle allegations it overbilled US Postal Service
- German copyright law is unconstitutional, Yahoo says in complaint
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- Harman Kardon CL headphones review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $10.06 free shipping
- $999 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »