Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Students at a U.S. military graduate school in California are mining social media with new methods that may change the way the armed forces collect intelligence overseas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC