The first person ever appointed as the CIO of the US government, Vivek Kundra, is resigning after two and a half years on the job, the White House said Thursday.
The fledgling Indian operation of hacker group Anonymous attacked the <a href="http://indianarmy.nic.in/Index.aspx?flag=LfcULYFlbeQ=">website of the Indian army</a> on Friday, but reversed its decision after it ran into criticism from Indian supporte...
Security experts have criticized the European Commission's plans to set up a team to look at how to combat cyberattacks as too little, too late, saying that more coordination between member states is needed.
Hacker group Anonymous has come out in support of a civil movement against corruption in India by hacking one of the websites of a government IT organization.
After 19 years and 25 space flights, NASA's space shuttle Endeavour returned to Earth from a 16-day mission early this morning, ending its storied career.
Recent attacks against two major defense contractors are fueling concerns about the extent to which RSA's SecurID two-factor authentication technology may have been compromised in a breach the company acknowledged in March.
An 18-month-old cybersecurity research consortium organized by Northrop Grumman is making progress and should have technologies ready to deploy in about a year, officials said Wednesday.
The U.K. Government is developing a "toolbox" of Internet cyber-weapons that could be used to attack other countries, Armed Forces Minister Nick Harvey said in an admission that the military now treats the Internet as a battlefield like any other.
The U.S. military is prepared to use physical attacks in response to cyberattacks, the U.S. Department of Defense said Tuesday.
NASA astronauts prepared today for their fourth and final spacewalk during the space shuttle Endeavour's last mission to the International Space Station.
More than a year after losing communication with the Mars rover Spirit, NASA is making one final attempt today to contact the robotic traveler.
One in eight government IT tenders in the European Union illegally specifies a brand, according to a new report from Openforum Europe (OFE).
NASA announced Tuesday its plan to build a spacecraft that will fly astronauts into deep space, going as far as near asteroids and even Mars.
The man who threw a shoe at the architect of China's Internet censorship systems on Thursday, said he did so because the censorship has made his life inconvenient.
With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC