The Russian Ministry of Interior is willing to pay 3.9 million roubles, or around US$111,000, for a method to identify users on the Tor network.
The U.K. government has adopted ODF as its standard for the exchange of word processor and spreadsheet files between departments and with citizens and suppliers, meaning that companies and citizens will not be required to buy a particular application...
Google may be among the hopefuls vying to turn the New York City phone booths of the past into "communication points" of the future with free Wi-Fi and cellphone charging.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology needs to hire more cryptographers and improve its collaboration with the industry and academia, reducing its reliance on the U.S. National Security Agency for decisions around cryptographic standards...
China's nagging pollution problems could start to abate with the help of an IBM project that seeks to predict and control the air quality in Beijing, using new computing technologies.
San Francisco and San Jose are now at the cutting edge of another tech trend, and one that has nothing to do with smartwatches or social-media startups -- not directly, at least.
The German government is reportedly dropping Verizon Communications as a service provider because of worries about U.S. spying.
For the Internet of Things, collecting data is only half the battle, and public transit agencies know that as well as anyone.
The battle between Oracle and Oregon officials over the state's Cover Oregon health insurance exchange site is raging on, with the vendor now claiming the exchange was functional in February, but Governor John Kitzhaber decided to dump it for politic...
U.S. schools could get a cool billion to set up Wi-Fi networks to connect more than 10 million more students by the 2015-2016 school year under a new FCC proposal.
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing to charge Chinese military officials with hacking US companies to obtain trade secrets.
The electronic voting system that has been used in Estonia since 2005 cannot guarantee fair elections because of fundamental security weaknesses and poor operational procedures, according to an international team of security and Internet voting resea...
Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law.
On at least one occasion, technology behind Oregon's faulty health insurance website was discussed as a possible fix for problems that initially beset Healthcare.gov, the federal insurance exchange that underpins Obamacare.
International conflicts such as the current tensions over Ukraine could stand in the way of global cooperation on cybersecurity, according to the founder of Kaspersky Lab.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT