AT&T supplies information on international calls that travel over its network, including ones that start or end in the U.S., under a voluntary contract with the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, The New York Times reported Thursday.
The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
Users of HealthCare.gov, the troubled insurance-shopping website run by the U.S. government, were having problems logging in and completing applications again on Wednesday, an official said.
Officials at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ignored multiple auditor reports warning them of potential problems at insurance-shopping website HealthCare.gov before the site's launch Oct. 1, one Republican senator said Wednesday.
A coalition of defense lawyers, privacy advocates and journalists has sued the Dutch government over its collaboration and exchange of data with the U.S. National Security Agency and other foreign intelligence services.
U.S. lawmakers questioned the security of HealthCare.gov, the U.S. government's troubled insurance-shopping website, after reports that one applicant's personal information was shared with another applicant.
The enrollment and insurance application system at the troubled HealthCare.gov website was down for about 90 minutes Monday, officials said.
Response times at the ailing HealthCare.gov have improved significantly in recent days as a technology team tries to fix the problems with the U.S. government's health-insurance shopping website, officials said.
Employees of Google, Oracle and Red Hat have joined the U.S. government's effort to fix the ailing HeathCare.gov, officials said Thursday.
Law enforcement agencies should be allowed to hack into computers to identify cybercriminals and collect evidence, representatives from Europol and the Dutch National Police argued in front of a room full of security professionals at the RSA Europe s...
Security problems reported at the U.S. government's troubled HealthCare.gov are overblown because security testing has been ongoing for months, the secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said Wednesday.
The U.S. Supreme Court should review a U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program despite the U.S. government's argument that privacy group EPIC lacks legal standing to challenge the case, the group said Monday.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press r...
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC