The Federal government recently launched a number of initiatives within the Budget 2016. This included a crackdown on GST-free online purchases, the launch of an enterprise tax plan, in addition to ramping up employment opportunities for the you...
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull this morning officially launched the federal government’s national cyber security strategy.
Microsoft wants a federal court to invalidate part of a 1986 law that it alleged has been abused by the government when authorities demand customers' data.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
“Faster and more reliable connectivity is vital to all New Zealanders."
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
A public beta of the federal government’s Digital Marketplace is due to launch before the end of 2016.
Shadow Communications Minister, Jason Clare, has slammed the Liberal Party’s takeover of the National Broadband Network following new research showing a substantial drop in world rankings for average peak connection speed.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
The federal government has announced the first stage of a new online digital marketplace that will enable start-ups to access its $5 billion annual spend on ICT projects.
The Prime Minister’s office has issued an innovation statement, noting a $9.7 billion government investment into research and development across CSIRO, government agencies, the business and higher education sectors.
A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
It's possible for companies to design their encryption systems to allow law enforcement agencies to access customer data with court-ordered warrants while still offering solid security, U.S. Department of Justice officials said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA