The company rolling out the ‘nbn’ network has sent flyers to residents in St Kilda offering them $100 to sign up to the nbn.
The U.S. has warned of fragmentation of the Internet if China goes ahead with proposed rules that would require compulsory registration of Internet domain names in China with government-licensed providers.
Some of Australia’s start-ups and tech titans have collaborated to launch a new not-for-profit venture that aims to turning Sydney into the country’s Silicon Valley.
A U.S. senator will introduce legislation to roll back new court rules allowing judges to give law enforcement agencies the authority to remotely hack computers.
The Federal government recently launched a number of initiatives within the Budget 2016. This included a crackdown on GST-free online purchases, the launch of an enterprise tax plan, in addition to ramping up employment opportunities for the you...
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull this morning officially launched the federal government’s national cyber security strategy.
Microsoft wants a federal court to invalidate part of a 1986 law that it alleged has been abused by the government when authorities demand customers' data.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
“Faster and more reliable connectivity is vital to all New Zealanders."
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
A public beta of the federal government’s Digital Marketplace is due to launch before the end of 2016.
Shadow Communications Minister, Jason Clare, has slammed the Liberal Party’s takeover of the National Broadband Network following new research showing a substantial drop in world rankings for average peak connection speed.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
The federal government has announced the first stage of a new online digital marketplace that will enable start-ups to access its $5 billion annual spend on ICT projects.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT