Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
What next for digital policy, cyber security, NBN and skills shortages?
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has reshuffled the Turnbull frontbench, naming Greg Hunt as minister for industry, innovation and science. In addition, all members of his previous cabinet are reappointed, with some of them shifting into new roles.
An investigation into the use of a personal email system for official communications by Hillary Clinton, while she was secretary of state, has been closed with no charges filed, U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch said Wednesday.
Technology platform and rollout debate will not solve traffic congestion or improve the user experience.
Professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, the ACS, has released its Federal Election Manifesto, identifying five key policy areas that must be addressed if Australia is to secure its economic future in the information age.
Russian government hackers managed to breach the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and stole opposition research on presidential candidate Donald Trump.
The latest version of the key document offering security guidance to government agencies — the Information Security Manual — has been updated to take into account the impending threat to encryption posed by quantum computing.
Shadow infrastructure minister Anthony Albanese has criticised the Coalition’s handling of the National Broadband Network and said that Labor “proposes to deliver fibre-based broadband” in contrast to the “copper-based system” being rolled out by the...
Labor leader Bill Shorten has offered new hints at the shape of the NBN policy that his party will take to the election.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has pledged another $15 million to aid start-up businesses. This funding is in addition to the $1.1 billion innovation agenda that the government launched last year.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
The company rolling out the ‘nbn’ network has sent flyers to residents in St Kilda offering them $100 to sign up to the nbn.
The U.S. has warned of fragmentation of the Internet if China goes ahead with proposed rules that would require compulsory registration of Internet domain names in China with government-licensed providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT