A German online copyright law that will give publishers the exclusive right to the commercial use of their publications on the Internet will come into effect on Aug. 1.
The European Union is preparing to investigate the imports of mobile networking gear from China for anti-competitive practices, a move that's likely targeted at telecommunications equipment companies Huawei Technologies and ZTE.
The seizure of funds of the largest bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox, was triggered by an alleged failure of the company to comply with U.S. financial regulations, according to a federal court document.
European civil liberties representatives on Wednesday advised the European Commission's trade department that the intellectual property chapter should be left out of the current trade negotiations with the United States and that the deal should not b...
Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde is planning to run for the European Parliament in 2014.
The U.S. government's effort to close 1,253 of its data centers is falling short of its goal, and agencies haven't been able to track projected cost savings for the initiative, a government auditor told lawmakers.
A Google competitor that filed a complaint against the search giant said on Tuesday that the company's proposals to address the European Commission's antitrust concerns do no such thing.
China's reputation for security may have been marred by recent U.S. accusations of state-sponsored hacking but the nation is still a safe place as a tech subcontractor for foreign businesses, according to one of China's largest IT outsourcing vendors...
A U.S. federal court has modified a protective order to allow disclosure of the court records of Internet activist Aaron Swartz, but ruled that names and other personal identifying information of those involved in his arrest and prosecution should be...
The U.S. Senate has, by a wide margin, supported a bill allowing an Internet sales tax, but the legislation appears to be a tougher sell to the public.
3D printing has been attracting more attention in recent months as a tool to create gadgets, toys and miniature works of art. Now President Barack Obama thinks it can also play a role in strengthening the military and America's sagging manufacturing ...
New legislation introduced by a group of U.S. lawmakers would require mobile application developers to obtain consent from consumers before collecting their personal data and to secure the data they collect.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward helping more airlines offer in-cabin wireless broadband, with the agency voting Thursday to explore using new spectrum for air-to-ground broadband service.
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring that government data be made available in open, machine-readable formats, expanding open-access requirements from earlier in his administration.
Proposed legislation in California aims to ban guns made using 3-D printing, after an organization Defense Distributed fired a handgun made with the technology, and said it would distribute its drawings online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW