The European Parliament on Tuesday called for new legislation to regulate credit card companies’ ability to refuse service following the cut off of donations to WikiLeaks.
Europe's top cyber security agency said on Tuesday that “a purely technical enforcement” of the proposed right to be forgotten is impossible.; However it suggested that search engine operators and sharing services within the European Union could be o...
A U.S. lawmaker has asked users of Reddit for their ideas about legislation to address the controversial recent practice by two U.S. agencies of seizing websites for alleged copyright infringement.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission may be headed toward an "unwarranted" power grab in its antitrust investigation of Google, two lawmakers from Silicon Valley have said.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit accusing eBay of entering into a "handshake" agreement to not recruit or hire employees of software maker Intuit.
Three U.S. agencies and a group of state attorneys general have filed more than 70 civil and criminal cases against defendants offering allegedly bogus business opportunities, with some of the defendants offering to help customers set up online busin...
Apple's warranty offerings could be pulled in the European Union after it emerged that the E.U. Justice Commissioner has asked member states to look into possible misselling.
"Communist Party", "Coup d'etat" and "Democracy and Freedom" are just some of the long list of search terms blocked on the Twitter-like microblogging site Sina Weibo in China. But a new service, FreeWeibo, is trying to pull back the government's cont...
The U.S. Senate has voted against moving forward on a cybersecurity bill that supporters have called critical for national security.
The U.S. delegation to an upcoming United Nations telecom treaty-writing conference will not budge on its positions advocating free speech online and opposing broad new regulations for the Internet, the leader of the delegation said Wednesday.
A new cyberlaw issued by the President of the United Arab Emirates this week provides for the imprisonment of political dissidents, according to information on the law from the government-run Emirates News Agency, also known as WAM (Wakalat Anba'a al...
The U.S. and China are likely to resolve the conflict over potential security threats from Huawei Technologies' network equipment without a trade war, Cisco Systems chairman and CEO John Chambers said on Tuesday.
As the rhetoric heats up over cyberwar -- including warnings that attacks on the U.S. are imminent and alarms that the U.S. has escalated the risk via malware attacks on Iran's nuclear program -- the rules of engagement are missing in action.
EMC CEO, Joe Tucci, hass called for CEOs to put pressure on US politicians to strike a budget deal, saying that the direction of the domestic and global economy depends on it.
Media reports that European Commission representatives had their computers hacked at the Internet Governance Forum in Baku last week have been vastly inflated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT