AT&T has agreed to pay US$700,000 and refund certain customers said to have been overcharged on smartphone plans, after the Federal Communications Commission found that some customers were moved to more expensive monthly plans without their consent.
Cellular coverage for some carriers approached normal levels in the northeastern U.S. a week after Hurricane Sandy made landfall, but some areas remained cut off from mobile service because of ongoing power and telecommunications outages.
The U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency has set up a "rumor control" section on its website to counter misinformation on social networks that has affected relief efforts after Hurricane Sandy.
Consumers in the areas hardest hit by Hurricane Sandy may not get wired phone, Internet and video service back for as long as two weeks, Verizon Communications warned on Friday, while the FCC reported continued slow progress by carriers in restoring ...
Chinese Internet giant Baidu and its rival Qihoo 360 signed an agreement on Thursday to compete fairly in China's search engine market, following a dispute between the two companies over search indexing.
Microsoft said Thursday it would bring its Office 365 and Windows Azure to China as part of the company's strategy to expand its cloud services to enterprise customers in the country.
About 19 percent of cell sites in the area hardest hit by Hurricane Sandy were still out of service on Thursday morning as recovery was slowed by other network failures and power shortages, according to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
All governmental bodies in the U.K. must now comply with open standards to prevent vendor lock-in and stimulate interoperability of government IT, the Minister for Cabinet Office announced on Thursday.
Following a meeting of the European Union member states on 5 October, leaked documents have this week shown that the E.U. plans to back away from criminal sanctions in its copyright agreement with Canada.
The U.N.'s International Telecommunications Union should embrace free and open broadband markets and allow individual countries to reform their telecommunications regulations instead of attempting to centrally regulate the industry, the U.S. delegati...
As the U.S. launched what's expected to be the world's fastest supercomputer at 20 petaflops, China is building a machine that is intended to be five times faster when it is deployed in 2015.
Notices will be sent out to developers of up to 100 mobile apps that are not compliant with California privacy law, starting with those who have the most popular apps available on mobile platforms, the office of the state's attorney general Kamala D....
Post-Tropical Cyclone Sandy knocked out mobile, phone and cable service in many parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with about one in four cell sites affected in the hardest-hit band of the country between Virginia and Massachusetts, according to an...
U.S. Supreme Court justices on Monday questioned the legitimacy of a law allowing a secretive government surveillance program and the assertion by a government lawyer that some groups couldn't challenge the law in court because they don't know if the...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPData AnalystWA
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW