China has approved Seagate Technology's proposed acquisition of Samsung Electronics' hard disk drive (HDD) business, but with conditions, including measures to minimize potential price increases after the deal, the country's Ministry of Commerce said...
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has scheduled a debate and vote on controversial copyright legislation, the Stop Online Piracy Act, with the bill's main sponsor offering an amendment meant to address some concerns with the bill.
The European Union plans to distribute new software to help human rights activists and dissidents in authoritarian regimes circumvent censorship.
European Union member states will be forced to digitize all their government data, it was revealed on Monday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has begun to mail refund checks to computer owners who purchased so-called scareware from vendors who allegedly used deceptive advertising to trick customers into buying the software to fix their supposedly infected ...
Indonesia's telecommunications regulator, Badan Regulasi Telekomunikasi Indonesia (BRTI), has renewed its demand that Research In Motion locate a server in the country to route communications traffic, after the Canadian company reportedly set up simi...
The U.S. Department of Justice will file a motion to stay or dismiss its lawsuit to block AT&T's acquisition of T-Mobile USA because the agency believes there's no deal pending, a lawyer for the DOJ said Friday.
India never asked Internet companies to pre-screen objectionable content, a federal minister said in interviews with local TV channels.
Surveillance technology companies have a moral obligation not to sell to repressive regimes, said Europe's Digital Agenda Commissioner on Friday. Her views were echoed by the U.S. Secretary of State who said that companies cannot pretend they don't k...
Huawei Technologies will limit its business activities in Iran and no longer seek new customers there, it said Friday, after an October report said the Chinese company was building a surveillance system in the country to help police track people's lo...
Two U.S. lawmakers have released an alternative proposal to two controversial bills intended to crack down on online copyright infringement, and they're asking the Internet community to comment on and suggest changes to the draft bill.
The European Union's foreign ministers issued a statement on Thursday reiterating the rights of whistleblowing websites such as Wikileaks.
Text-message spam is coming under close scrutiny from the U.K.'s data protection authority, which is trying to blunt an increasing wave of insurance industry and accident compensation-related spam.
The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating anticompetitive behavior in the pricing of e-books, joining the European Union, the head of the agency's antitrust division said Wednesday.
AT&T's decision to withdraw its application to obtain T-Mobile USA's mobile spectrum license at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission raises a question about whether the company's proposed acquisition is still active, the U.S. Department of Just...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC