The state-run China Central Television network has yanked a video that inadvertently included a short clip of a cyber-attack tool targeting Falun Gong websites.
Google has agreed to pay $US500 million to settle allegations from the US government that it let online pharmacies in Canada use its AdWords system to advertise prescription drugs to US consumers, resulting in illegal importation of the medicines int...
A top Chinese communist party official has urged the country's Internet companies to firmly put an end to the spread of fake and harmful information, a statement that appears to be a warning to one of China's most popular Twitter-like websites.
Satellite TV provider Dish Network hopes to build a 4G cellular network, if the U.S. Federal Communications Commission permits it, according to a filing the satellite provider made on Monday.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
LinkedIn might have broken European law by changing privacy settings for its members without proper disclosure, legal experts assert.
The New Zealand Mint has taken one innovative step to saving the economy, and the galaxy! The government body has introduced a new line of coins that feature an assortment of Star Wars characters.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Google was praised on Tuesday by the U.K.'s data protection watchdog for strengthening its privacy policies but the agency said the company still needs to improve.
San Francisco's commuter railway left mobile phone services untouched during a closely watched protest Monday, but for many commuters that didn't matter because they were locked out of the railway system altogether.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is looking into last week's shutdown of mobile phone services on a San Francisco commuter train line.
The agency that runs the commuter trains that rumble beneath San Francisco each day hit the panic button Thursday night, cutting off mobile-phone service to hundreds of thousands of commuters in an effort to thwart a protest that was expected to snar...
The U.S. government will work to develop an "unrivaled" cybersecurity workforce and broaden the nation's pool of skilled cyberworkers under a draft cybersecurity education plan released Friday by a U.S. agency.
The Chinese city of Kunming has stopped 22 fake Apple stores from illegally using the company's iconic trademarks after Apple lodged a complaint with authorities.
British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday he is considering a ban on social networking to help curb the riots that have rocked the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW