Huawei, China's largest telecommunications equipment provider, has for the first time revealed its board of directors along with its overseas sales figures, in a move to further clear its reputation following U.S. concerns that the company is tied to...
Potential changes to wireless data services for very small business in the United Arab Emirates will affect the entire industry and not just BlackBerry services, Research In Motion said Saturday.
Seems that the recent Epsilon breach has rankled a couple members of the U.S. Senate who are now pushing for further investigation into the irritating violation of privacy.
Google on Thursday downplayed a report that the city of Los Angeles may file a lawsuit against it due to delays in implementing a much touted $7.2 million contract to replace Novell GroupWise applications with the Google Apps for Government hosted em...
The U.S. government will coordinate private-sector efforts to create trusted identification systems for the Internet, with the goal of giving consumers and businesses multiple options for authenticating identity online, according to a plan released b...
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) wants to compel telecommunications service providers to purchase more equipment made locally in the country.
Google went on the defensive on Wednesday, saying it never misled the U.S. government about Google Apps' compliance with an important security standard.
For the last year or so governments have increased efforts to become more transparent by making information available about their agency decisions and operations, have increased public participation in government, and initiated plans and deployed nas...
Could a few 7-year-old emails slice off as much as half of Mark Zuckerberg's stake in Facebook -- and the fortune he has earned from that stake?
Three large broadband projects funded recently by the U.S. Rural Utilities Service (RUS) largely cover areas already served by broadband providers, according to a study released Wednesday by a trade group representing cable broadband providers.
The U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation have obtained a temporary restraining order allowing them to disrupt a computer virus that created an international botnet controlling more than 2.3 million computers as of early...
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
The U.S. government needs to provide more transparency about its IT projects, and agency CIOs must be held accountable for failed projects, a U.S. senator said.
Google on Monday denied an allegation by rival Microsoft that it lied about an important government certification.
This is a big day for NASA and space buffs around the world, who are clebrating two major anniversaries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- ARM fades from Windows PCs and tablets, but grows in Chromebooks
- Chef serves up devops for the enterprise
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW