Technology services and consulting company Accenture has agreed to pay $US63.7 million to resolve whistleblower allegations that it participated in a large-scale kickbacks scheme involving U.S. government contracts, the U.S. Department of Justice ann...
The European Union's General Affairs Council on Monday approved plans to establish a pan-European agency to manage its large-scale IT systems.
LightSquared's and Dish Network's proposals to use satellite spectrum for 4G networks aren't necessarily competing for FCC approval, but either one could make the U.S. mobile broadband business more competitive if it clears significant hurdles.
A leading international consumer group has called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Union's main body for data protection, the Article 29 Working Group, to reject self-regulation of online behavioral advertising.
The hackers who broke into EMC's RSA Security division last March used the same attack code to try to break into several other companies, including two U.S. national security organizations, according to data provided by the VirusTotal website.
LightSquared's proposed 4G mobile network on satellite frequencies would hinder hurricane and tornado tracking, earthquake reporting and the prediction of floods and volcanic eruptions, federal officials told Congress on Thursday.
The U.S. Senate has voted to approve a major overhaul of the nation's patent system, with the legislation allowing a new kind of challenge to patents granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Smartphones can help you record video clips, compose music and find the nearest Ethiopian restaurant, but they can't cure acne, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
Ten years ago, on Sept. 11, terrorists crashed airplanes into the Twin Towers in New York, the Pentagon in northern Virginia and a field in rural Pennsylvania. In the scramble to respond to the terrorist attacks, multiple fire departments and other e...
Analysts at an Israeli company that infiltrates online forums to identify terrorists often claim responsibility for attacks to bolster their credibility, according to a recently-leaked cable from the U.S. Department of State.
The Dutch government is trying to minimize the effect of the DigiNotar hack on its IT infrastructure but warned it's a time-consuming process: Not all the SSL certificates can be replaced on the fly.
The main U.S. law targeting cybercrime may need to be changed because it has allowed law enforcement agencies to target people who simply violate websites' terms of service or their employers' computer use policies, two senators said Wednesday.
The Chinese government has renewed Google's Internet Content Provider (ICP) license, a company spokesman said, giving the company another year to operate its local website in the country.
Digital certificates issued by GlobalSign have come under scrutiny after a hacker's claim that he broke into the company's computer systems. If true, it would be the second such compromise in the past few weeks.
Google will address concerns the Korean Fair Trade Commission may have about its Android mobile platform, a company spokeswoman said Tuesday after reports emerged that South Korean government officials had raided Google offices there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA