The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission program that subsidizes telephone service in rural areas would transition into broadband subsidies under a plan released Friday by six telecom carriers and three trade groups representing small carriers.
New measures to boost online public procurement in the European Union could make it easier for smaller IT companies to secure government contracts.
A leading European organization has said that the European Commission is ignoring consumers' views on the future of broadband networks and net neutrality.
Sprint Nextel's deal with LightSquared to build and run its LTE network for more than US$13 billion in cash and credits all comes down to money.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has voted to approve legislation that would require Internet service providers to retain customer IP data for 12 months in the name of combating child pornography.
A U.S. judge has temporarily halted a European operation that has allegedly taken millions of dollars from small businesses, churches and nonprofit organizations for unwanted listings in online business directories, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission ...
The U.S. Department of Justice has asked Google for more information on its proposed acquisition of display advertising optimization firm, Admeld, Google said on Wednesday.
A just-published standard for using the "white spaces" between TV channels could offer as much as 22M bps (bits per second) over distances as great as 100 kilometers (62 miles).
Verizon Wireless has teamed up with cellular booster company Wilson Electronics to propose federal standards for boosters, which sometimes help to overcome weak signals but can also interfere with mobile operators' networks.
The U.S. government can help grow the nation's cloud computing market by assisting private companies in the development of cloud security standards and by encouraging cloud providers to allow data portability among them, a new tech industry report re...
As Italian politicians call on their fellow countrymen to dig deep into their pockets to avoid following Greece into a financial freefall, someone has been leaking embarrassing details of the lawmakers' perks and privileges on the Internet.
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
Saudi Arabia appears to have blocked the website of human rights organization Amnesty International after it published an analysis that said a proposed anti-terrorist law in the kingdom could be directed against peaceful protests.
Chinese authorities have closed two unauthorized Apple stores in Kunming following an investigation prompted by a blogger who posted photos last week of one outlet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
- Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech companies on diversity
- GoPro Hero4 Session review: enduring the unforgiving New Zealand terrain
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW