The agency that runs the commuter trains that rumble beneath San Francisco each day hit the panic button Thursday night, cutting off mobile-phone service to hundreds of thousands of commuters in an effort to thwart a protest that was expected to snar...
The U.S. government will work to develop an "unrivaled" cybersecurity workforce and broaden the nation's pool of skilled cyberworkers under a draft cybersecurity education plan released Friday by a U.S. agency.
The Chinese city of Kunming has stopped 22 fake Apple stores from illegally using the company's iconic trademarks after Apple lodged a complaint with authorities.
British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday he is considering a ban on social networking to help curb the riots that have rocked the country.
GPS vendors have not complied with a 2008 Department of Defense recommendation that called for much better filtering of signals from adjacent spectrum bands, mobile startup LightSquared told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday.
A proposal to overhaul U.S. subsidies and shift money to broadband deployment needs backing from lawmakers, supporters said in a letter to congressional leaders Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is not afraid of the public cloud.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security isn't afraid of the public cloud.
More than 100 U.S. mayors have expressed support for AT&T's proposed acquisition of mobile rival T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Wednesday.
Free software advocates have criticized what they call the British government's promotion of proprietary software.
A July cyberattack on Booz Allen Hamilton will not materially harm the company's bottom line, its CEO said Tuesday.
A German court's ruling on Monday that bars distribution of Samsung's Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in most of Europe shocked many. It also raises some long-term licensing worries for Android globally, some believe.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission won't allow LightSquared's proposed mobile broadband service to interfere with GPS signals, even though the potential interference would be caused by GPS receivers picking up signals outside of their spectru...
A Taiwanese political party suspects the Chinese government is behind a hacking attack that stole information about the party's election activities.
How does the federal government go about implementing green IT? According to a report out today from the Government Accountability Office, the feds have adopted a number of practices that are useful not just for government IT but all manner of privat...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT