Several consumer and digital rights groups applauded the U.S. Department of Justice's opposition to AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, with critics of the deal saying it would have hurt consumers.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit to block AT&T from acquiring mobile competitor T-Mobile USA, with the agency saying the US$39 billion deal would significantly reduce competition, jack up prices and stifle innovation.
AT&T will return 5,000 outsourced call-center jobs to the U.S. if regulators approve its proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA, the company said Wednesday.
A 43-year-old former Akamai employee has pleaded guilty to espionage charges after offering to hand over confidential information about the Web acceleration company to an agent posing as an Israeli consular official in Boston.
Intel has formed a subsidiary charged with growing the company's business relationship with the U.S. government, with the new organization's initial focus on high-performance computing, the company said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should take swift action to rule against the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District's recent decision to shut down mobile phone service during a planned protest, several digital rights groups said Monday.
The state-run China Central Television network has yanked a video that inadvertently included a short clip of a cyber-attack tool targeting Falun Gong websites.
Google has agreed to pay $US500 million to settle allegations from the US government that it let online pharmacies in Canada use its AdWords system to advertise prescription drugs to US consumers, resulting in illegal importation of the medicines int...
A top Chinese communist party official has urged the country's Internet companies to firmly put an end to the spread of fake and harmful information, a statement that appears to be a warning to one of China's most popular Twitter-like websites.
Satellite TV provider Dish Network hopes to build a 4G cellular network, if the U.S. Federal Communications Commission permits it, according to a filing the satellite provider made on Monday.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
LinkedIn might have broken European law by changing privacy settings for its members without proper disclosure, legal experts assert.
The New Zealand Mint has taken one innovative step to saving the economy, and the galaxy! The government body has introduced a new line of coins that feature an assortment of Star Wars characters.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Google was praised on Tuesday by the U.K.'s data protection watchdog for strengthening its privacy policies but the agency said the company still needs to improve.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW