A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
Saudi Arabia appears to have blocked the website of human rights organization Amnesty International after it published an analysis that said a proposed anti-terrorist law in the kingdom could be directed against peaceful protests.
Chinese authorities have closed two unauthorized Apple stores in Kunming following an investigation prompted by a blogger who posted photos last week of one outlet.
Randy Vickers, the director of the U.S. Computer Emergency Response Team (US-CERT), has resigned from his position without any official explanation for the abrupt move.
The argument raging over LightSquared's proposed LTE network and possible interference with GPS services is actually two arguments over two sets of frequencies, both of which the startup hopes eventually to use.
Italy's specialist police unit responsible for combating cybercrime suffered an embarrassing hack Monday by members of the loosely knit Anonymous hacktivist galaxy.
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to transfer 120MHz of television spectrum from broadcasters to mobile broadband carriers could require more than 800 TV stations to change channels and could drive more than 200 off the air permanentl...
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to approve a bill that would require companies to notify affected customers about data breaches and would require businesses holding personal information to establish data security programs.
The U.S. government will push its electronics suppliers to provide energy-efficient and easily recycled products under a new policy released Wednesday.
The European Commission has started legal action against 20 European Union member states that have failed to take measures to implement new rules protecting consumers' data online.
In an effort to balance the U.S. government's books, some Republicans have proposed taking US$1billion from a fund that subsidizes rural telephone and broadband service and using it to reduce the government's budget deficit.
A Republican proposal to auction more wireless spectrum to mobile carriers would leave U.S. police and fire departments "worse off" than they are today, instead of creating the new nationwide public safety mobile-broadband network anticipated for a d...
The new <a href="http://www.defense.gov/news/d20110714cyber.pdf">Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace issued by the Department of Defense</a> on Thursday covers a collection of topics that have been discussed for years and leaves a number of importan...
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW