More than 100 U.S. mayors have expressed support for AT&T's proposed acquisition of mobile rival T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Wednesday.
Free software advocates have criticized what they call the British government's promotion of proprietary software.
A July cyberattack on Booz Allen Hamilton will not materially harm the company's bottom line, its CEO said Tuesday.
A German court's ruling on Monday that bars distribution of Samsung's Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in most of Europe shocked many. It also raises some long-term licensing worries for Android globally, some believe.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission won't allow LightSquared's proposed mobile broadband service to interfere with GPS signals, even though the potential interference would be caused by GPS receivers picking up signals outside of their spectru...
A Taiwanese political party suspects the Chinese government is behind a hacking attack that stole information about the party's election activities.
How does the federal government go about implementing green IT? According to a report out today from the Government Accountability Office, the feds have adopted a number of practices that are useful not just for government IT but all manner of privat...
Based on a pilot project with the city of Portland, Oregon, IBM is offering a new services and software model to help municipal administrations predict the effects of policy choices.
After the hacking gang Anonymous took credit for defacing Syria's Ministry of Defense website, a Syrian group today retaliated by posting gruesome photos on Anonymous' embryonic social network.
India's communications ministry has been asked by the home ministry to monitor social networking websites such as Twitter and Facebook amid fears that the services are being used by terrorists to plan attacks.
Meet the Firefly.
The war between law enforcement and the Anonymous hacking collective continued this weekend as hackers dumped a 10 gigabyte database that included private e-mails and information sent by confidential informants. Hackers say they stole information dur...
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation on Friday <a href="http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/august/child_080511/child_080511">introduced its first mobile app</a>: an iPhone application aimed at helping parents whose children go missing.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given awards to three computer science teams for application development or research that helps broadband customers measure the speed and performance of their service.
WASHINGTON - Longtime Microsoft executive Steven VanRoekel is set to become the nation's second federal CIO, replacing outgoing federal CIO Vivek Kundra.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC