With just hours to go before the US election, here are a couple of funny memes to keep you entertained before the election results are announced.
The hacker who claims to have breached the Democratic National Committee isn't done trying to influence this year's election. On Friday, Guccifer 2.0 warned that Democrats might try to rig the vote next Tuesday.
WikiLeaks is accusing U.S. secretary of state John Kerry of trying to stop the site from publishing stolen emails from a Hillary Clinton aide
U.S. investigators are exercising a broad legal authority to force suspects to unlock their smartphones. In a recent case, they demanded that anyone found inside a California residence give up their fingerprints.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is rejecting claims that his country is behind any U.S. election-related hacking, saying "hysteria" is fueling the allegations.
U.S. accusations that WikiLeaks is helping Russian hackers influence the upcoming election hasn't phased the controversial website from dumping emails allegedly stolen from a Hillary Clinton aide.
The U.S. response to election-related hacks that the Obama administration now blames on the Russian government could include sanctions against that country.
U.S. officials are publicly blaming the Russian government for several high-profile hacks against political groups that they claim were meant to interfere with the upcoming election.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
Hacker Guccifer 2.0 now claims to have hacked the Clinton Foundation, but the documents posted show Democratic campaign data from organizations already compromised.
WikiLeaks is promising to release secret documents relating to the U.S. election, at a time when questions are already arising over whether Russian hackers are feeding the site information.
The U.S. government needs to be ready to use its offensive cyberweapons in response to attacks from other nations, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Monday.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSAP SD/MM ConsultantNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW