Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has reshuffled the Turnbull frontbench, naming Greg Hunt as minister for industry, innovation and science. In addition, all members of his previous cabinet are reappointed, with some of them shifting into new roles.
An investigation into the use of a personal email system for official communications by Hillary Clinton, while she was secretary of state, has been closed with no charges filed, U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch said Wednesday.
Technology platform and rollout debate will not solve traffic congestion or improve the user experience.
Professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, the ACS, has released its Federal Election Manifesto, identifying five key policy areas that must be addressed if Australia is to secure its economic future in the information age.
Russian government hackers managed to breach the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and stole opposition research on presidential candidate Donald Trump.
The latest version of the key document offering security guidance to government agencies — the Information Security Manual — has been updated to take into account the impending threat to encryption posed by quantum computing.
Shadow infrastructure minister Anthony Albanese has criticised the Coalition’s handling of the National Broadband Network and said that Labor “proposes to deliver fibre-based broadband” in contrast to the “copper-based system” being rolled out by the...
Labor leader Bill Shorten has offered new hints at the shape of the NBN policy that his party will take to the election.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has pledged another $15 million to aid start-up businesses. This funding is in addition to the $1.1 billion innovation agenda that the government launched last year.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
The company rolling out the ‘nbn’ network has sent flyers to residents in St Kilda offering them $100 to sign up to the nbn.
The U.S. has warned of fragmentation of the Internet if China goes ahead with proposed rules that would require compulsory registration of Internet domain names in China with government-licensed providers.
Some of Australia’s start-ups and tech titans have collaborated to launch a new not-for-profit venture that aims to turning Sydney into the country’s Silicon Valley.
A U.S. senator will introduce legislation to roll back new court rules allowing judges to give law enforcement agencies the authority to remotely hack computers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformWA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT