The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
U.S. lawmakers are trying to stifle any hope that National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden will receive a pardon. On Thursday, the House intelligence committee sent a letter to President Obama urging him to treat Snowden as a criminal.
The FBI may have paid a small fortune to unlock an iPhone 5c used by the San Bernardino shooter. But a security researcher has demonstrated a way to do it for less than $100.
Technology and social media companies have been tapped to help the American public engage with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the three debates.
Tech luminaries Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, and Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, have joined a new campaign pushing for a pardon of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
What next for digital policy, cyber security, NBN and skills shortages?
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has reshuffled the Turnbull frontbench, naming Greg Hunt as minister for industry, innovation and science. In addition, all members of his previous cabinet are reappointed, with some of them shifting into new roles.
An investigation into the use of a personal email system for official communications by Hillary Clinton, while she was secretary of state, has been closed with no charges filed, U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch said Wednesday.
Technology platform and rollout debate will not solve traffic congestion or improve the user experience.
Professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, the ACS, has released its Federal Election Manifesto, identifying five key policy areas that must be addressed if Australia is to secure its economic future in the information age.
Russian government hackers managed to breach the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and stole opposition research on presidential candidate Donald Trump.
The latest version of the key document offering security guidance to government agencies — the Information Security Manual — has been updated to take into account the impending threat to encryption posed by quantum computing.
Shadow infrastructure minister Anthony Albanese has criticised the Coalition’s handling of the National Broadband Network and said that Labor “proposes to deliver fibre-based broadband” in contrast to the “copper-based system” being rolled out by the...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA