Labor leader Bill Shorten has offered new hints at the shape of the NBN policy that his party will take to the election.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has pledged another $15 million to aid start-up businesses. This funding is in addition to the $1.1 billion innovation agenda that the government launched last year.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
The company rolling out the ‘nbn’ network has sent flyers to residents in St Kilda offering them $100 to sign up to the nbn.
The U.S. has warned of fragmentation of the Internet if China goes ahead with proposed rules that would require compulsory registration of Internet domain names in China with government-licensed providers.
Some of Australia’s start-ups and tech titans have collaborated to launch a new not-for-profit venture that aims to turning Sydney into the country’s Silicon Valley.
A U.S. senator will introduce legislation to roll back new court rules allowing judges to give law enforcement agencies the authority to remotely hack computers.
The Federal government recently launched a number of initiatives within the Budget 2016. This included a crackdown on GST-free online purchases, the launch of an enterprise tax plan, in addition to ramping up employment opportunities for the you...
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull this morning officially launched the federal government’s national cyber security strategy.
Microsoft wants a federal court to invalidate part of a 1986 law that it alleged has been abused by the government when authorities demand customers' data.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
“Faster and more reliable connectivity is vital to all New Zealanders."
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
A public beta of the federal government’s Digital Marketplace is due to launch before the end of 2016.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cloudflare bug exposed passwords, other sensitive data from websites
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD