Even after obtaining the encryption keys from secure email provider Lavabit through a court, the government was prevented by the court order and various laws from accessing other Lavabit users' accounts, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday in...
Aiming to produce more electronics with the "Made in USA" label, Foxconn Technology Group said Saturday it was considering setting up a factory in Arizona to possibly build TVs, display panels and product casings.
British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) reportedly used spoofed LinkedIn and Slashdot pages to compromise the computers of network engineers working for global roaming exchange providers based in Europe.
The U.S. Congress should take action to slow a skyrocketing number of "deceptive" patent infringement demand letters sent from patent licensing firms to small businesses, witnesses told a Senate committee.
AT&T supplies information on international calls that travel over its network, including ones that start or end in the U.S., under a voluntary contract with the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, The New York Times reported Thursday.
The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
Users of HealthCare.gov, the troubled insurance-shopping website run by the U.S. government, were having problems logging in and completing applications again on Wednesday, an official said.
Officials at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ignored multiple auditor reports warning them of potential problems at insurance-shopping website HealthCare.gov before the site's launch Oct. 1, one Republican senator said Wednesday.
Europe’s competition watchdog on Wednesday opened an investigation into the proposed merger between Telefónica Ireland and Hutchison 3G UK.
A coalition of defense lawyers, privacy advocates and journalists has sued the Dutch government over its collaboration and exchange of data with the U.S. National Security Agency and other foreign intelligence services.
The European Commission’s Expert Groups, which play a vital role in shaping E.U. policies and legislation, are hugely dominated by corporate interests according to a new report released on Wednesday.
Despite the threat of sanctions, at least one of Google’s rivals has leaked the search giant’s full proposals that seek to avoid an antitrust fine from European authorities.
U.S. lawmakers questioned the security of HealthCare.gov, the U.S. government's troubled insurance-shopping website, after reports that one applicant's personal information was shared with another applicant.
The enrollment and insurance application system at the troubled HealthCare.gov website was down for about 90 minutes Monday, officials said.
Proposals in Congress to end the National Security Agency's bulk collection of U.S. telephone records would compromise the agency's ability to find and track terrorists, representatives of the intelligence community said Monday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Process analyst - Major Optimisation projectNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC