HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The European Parliament’s research department has found that four out of five member states surveyed carry out wide-scale telecommunications surveillance.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
The U.S. monitored the phone conversations of 35 world leaders, according to a National Security Agency document provided by its former contractor, Edward Snowden, according to The Guardian newspaper.
About 4,500 people have indicated they plan to attend a rally Saturday in Washington, D.C., to protest surveillance programs run by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Taiwan has slapped Korean electronics giant Samsung with a fine for fabricating Internet forum posts that praised the company at the expense of rivals including its home-country handset competitor HTC.
Months after Apple apologized to consumers in China, Korean rival Samsung is doing the same after the country's state media criticized the vendor for failing to fix glitches in several of its phone models.
U.S. intelligence agencies may have spied on German Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone, which would be a "grave breach of trust," the German government said late Wednesday.
New patent reform legislation introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives Wednesday aims to make it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file infringement lawsuits.
European Union leaders will meet to discuss the digital economy for the first time on Thursday.
The European Parliament voted on Wednesday to suspend a major data sharing agreement with the United States following the ongoing scandal over alleged National Security Agency surveillance.
The U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has allowed Yahoo's counsel to review declassified documents from a 2008 dispute over data disclosure, after the company said the public release of documents redacted by the government could lead to it...
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that police must obtain a warrant prior to using a GPS device to track a vehicle, deciding on an unaddressed issue in an earlier Supreme Court order.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT