The U.S. Senate confirmed Tuesday the nomination of a new chairman to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Indian outsourcer Infosys said its use of B-1 visas in the U.S. was for legitimate business purposes and was not designed to circumvent the requirements of the H-1B visa program.
A bipartisan group of more than 85 lawmakers has introduced legislation to end the U.S. National Security Agency's broad collection of U.S. telephone records by imposing new restrictions on who the agency can target.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
The U.S. Supreme Court should review a U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program despite the U.S. government's argument that privacy group EPIC lacks legal standing to challenge the case, the group said Monday.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
The U.S. government needs to answer for human rights abuses related to the National Security Agency's massive worldwide surveillance of Internet communications and telephone records, privacy advocates told an international human rights board Monday.
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press r...
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The European Parliament’s research department has found that four out of five member states surveyed carry out wide-scale telecommunications surveillance.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
The U.S. monitored the phone conversations of 35 world leaders, according to a National Security Agency document provided by its former contractor, Edward Snowden, according to The Guardian newspaper.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
- AMD's Ryzen launches March 2, outperforming Intel's Core i7 at a fraction of the price
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW