A U.S. surveillance court has ordered government agencies to review the court's own opinions related to the legality of a massive telephone records collection program at the U.S. National Security Agency in preparation for possible publication of tho...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should back away from its claim of broad authority to seek sanctions against companies for data breaches when it has no clearly defined data security standards, critics of the agency said Thursday.
Less than three weeks before a massive U.S. government health information database is scheduled to go live, some lawmakers have significant concerns about the ability of the system to protect personal health records and other private information.
New European Union telecoms rules aimed at removing expensive roaming charges for consumers were unveiled on Wednesday.
The European Union’s proposed new net neutrality law, put forward by the European Commission on Wednesday, will allow consumers to agree different price plans for different Internet speeds… to the detriment of net neutrality, according digital activi...
The U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has vigorously denied that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) tampered with NIST's process of vetting and choosing encryption algorithms.
Recent revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's massive data collection programs illustrates the need for a new privacy debate about the implications of big data, some privacy advocates said Tuesday.
A new draft law on net neutrality and mobile roaming in Europe has caused division between lawmakers.
The Polish Central Anti-Corruption Bureau and U.S. agencies are investigating potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by an employee of an indirect subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard in Poland, the company said in a filing Monday.
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
European politicians on Monday called for a data sharing agreement between the United States and the European Union to be immediately suspended following more revelations of spying by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA).
The U.S. National Security Agency is able to read messages sent via a corporate BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), according to a report by German news magazine Der Spiegel. The purpose of this spying is economic or political, and not to counter ter...
In perhaps China's toughest push to crack down on online defamation, authorities have unveiled measures that could send Internet users to jail for up to three years if found guilty of posting slanderous rumors.
A Chinese journalist who was jailed because of incriminating email records provided by Yahoo has been freed by local authorities after serving over eight years in prison.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT