When it comes to tapping into U.S. telecommunications networks for surreptitious surveillance, the U.S. National Security Agency can't be accused of not paying its way.
The U.S. intelligence community is reportedly using a fifth of its US$52.6 billion annual budget to fund cryptography-related programs and operations.
The U.S. government has decided to release data annually on its secret spy orders and the number of people affected by them, the country's intelligence chief said Thursday.
Lobbyists derailed an effort by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration to create mobile privacy standards, a privacy group charged on Thursday, while some participants in the process conceded it lacked focus.
An Atlanta medical testing laboratory had billing information for more than 9,000 customers land on a peer-to-peer file-sharing network in 2008, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has alleged.
Facebook received more than 25,000 requests from governments about its users during the first half of 2013, with nearly half of those requests coming from U.S. law enforcement and related agencies, the company said.
Google has told Android developers that they can start offering free apps in Iran, while Apple has removed Iran from among the countries to which sales of its products are prohibited.
A new Vietnamese Internet law that will put curbs on the types of information that can be exchanged on blogs and social media was criticized on Monday by a 21-nation inter-governmental group.
A Bitcoin trade group met with representatives of several U.S government agencies Monday as regulators debate whether the online currency should comply with currency rules.
The U.S. National Security Agency reportedly cracked the encryption used by the video teleconferencing system at the United Nations headquarters in New York City.
Chinese police have detained two Internet users for allegedly starting online rumors that tried to defame government groups and a cultural icon in the nation.
A McAfee vice president and seasoned technology executive will head the Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity office, the agency announced Monday.
The German Federal Ministry of Finance said on Monday that Bitcoin is not a full-fledged currency but that it is permissible to use it in private transactions.
China plans to bring gigabit Internet speeds to its major cities by 2020, part of its effort to expand broadband among households in the nation.
The U.S. has verbally committed to enter into a no-spying agreement with Germany in the wake of disclosures about the U.S. National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
- Facebook's Telecom Infra Project is a year old
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW