A year before Google's futuristic-looking, computerized eyeglasses are even expected to hit the market, they have been banned -- again.
IDC is predicting a growth rate of 6 per cent in IT spending in the US this year, an amount that's virtually unchanged from last year.
Smartphone and tablet users helped both presidential candidates raise funds and support in 2012, while mobile computing contributed directly to President Barack Obama's edge in Tuesday's presidential election.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today issued a somewhat unusual bulletin warning the security community about the planned activities of hacking collective Anonymous over the next few months.
British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday he is considering a ban on social networking to help curb the riots that have rocked the country.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical LeadVIC
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC