A year before Google's futuristic-looking, computerized eyeglasses are even expected to hit the market, they have been banned -- again.
IDC is predicting a growth rate of 6 per cent in IT spending in the US this year, an amount that's virtually unchanged from last year.
Smartphone and tablet users helped both presidential candidates raise funds and support in 2012, while mobile computing contributed directly to President Barack Obama's edge in Tuesday's presidential election.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today issued a somewhat unusual bulletin warning the security community about the planned activities of hacking collective Anonymous over the next few months.
British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday he is considering a ban on social networking to help curb the riots that have rocked the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
- Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW