Wearable technology gets sporty
The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
The Navman MY450LMT GPS unit is the company's latest top of the range portable GPS unit
You can use Garmin's Edge 810 to map your rides, as well as analyse speed and elevation
This GPS watch is designed to record multiple activities and can also measure heart rate, but it's not great
TomTom GO Live 820 review: The TomTom GO Live 820 is one of the first GPS units in Australia to feature TomTom's HD Traffic service
Garmin nuvi 2360LT review: A great sat-nav for car and pedestrian navigation aided by a rich features list
Uniden iGO50 review: This 5in in-car GPS has some interesting features and is quick to operate
TomTom GO 1050 review: The TomTom GO 1050 has a large, 5in capacitive touchscreen and a redesigned interface.
TomTom VIA 180 review: A mid-range GPS with IQ Routes and safety camera notifications
TomTom GO 1000 review: The TomTom GO 1000 has a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen and a completely redesigned interface.
TomTom Start 10 review: The Start 10 adds advanced lane guidance to TomTom's cheapest sat nav in Australia
Kogan's EziNav G4 GPS unit won't break the bank, but its display is hard to see in sunlight.
The Pioneer AVIC-F20BT combines navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone control and audio-visual entertainment into a single in-dash unit.
The Kogan EziNav G6 GPS unit has a few too many annoying quirks to wholeheartedly recommend, including a poor quality display and mediocre battery life
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- CCEPAS Technical Support OfficersNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTPlatform EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW