The Eizo ColorEdge CG303W 30in monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2,560-x-1,600
In this tutorial we will be taking a look at masking and how you can give your work a sense of depth using this technique, as well as layering textures and elements to help lift your piece.
Photoshop's Lens Flare filter is an effect that's been so over used over the years, it's become something of a cliche in digital illustration. Which is a shame, since in the right situation, it can provide a powerful lighting enhancement to a piece.
The ability to dream up and design cool, dynamic people is a good skill for any graphic designer to have under their belt, whether you’re basing whole graphic novels around them or just using them to add a quirky twist to flyers or T-shirt designs.
If you thought digital painting was purely the preserve of dodgy fantasy art involving cliched depictions of elves and dragons, think again. A wave of artists is harnessing technological improvements and frankly ridiculous levels of talent to transfo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW