The Eizo ColorEdge CG303W 30in monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2,560-x-1,600
In this tutorial we will be taking a look at masking and how you can give your work a sense of depth using this technique, as well as layering textures and elements to help lift your piece.
Photoshop's Lens Flare filter is an effect that's been so over used over the years, it's become something of a cliche in digital illustration. Which is a shame, since in the right situation, it can provide a powerful lighting enhancement to a piece.
The ability to dream up and design cool, dynamic people is a good skill for any graphic designer to have under their belt, whether you’re basing whole graphic novels around them or just using them to add a quirky twist to flyers or T-shirt designs.
If you thought digital painting was purely the preserve of dodgy fantasy art involving cliched depictions of elves and dragons, think again. A wave of artists is harnessing technological improvements and frankly ridiculous levels of talent to transfo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia