Belkin Conserve Insight review: A simple device for measuring the electricity consumption of electronic devices and appliances
Sony Ericsson Cedar review: An entry-level mobile phone with green credentials
Fujitsu's 12.1in tablet PC is packed with features and accepts both finger and pen inputs
Canon PowerShot A490 review: It won't win any design awards, but it takes great photos considering its price
ViewSonic's VX2250wm LED monitor is inexpensive but lacks HDMI connectivity.
A high-definition PVR/DVD recorder with 320GB capacity
This low-priced b&w laser printer has fast print speeds and reasonably low running costs
The new Dell Studio is a large and powerful 17in notebook that can be used as a business laptop, media centre or gaming PC
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
This limited edition USB modem has a better design than Optus' regular prepaid offerings
Lenovo's M90z has an excellent touchscreen, but would benefit from better configuration options
Impressive video recording isn't enough to offset a clunky Symbian touch operating system and questionable build quality.
Apple's Magic Trackpad aims to bring multitouch gestures to the desktop environment, but can it completely replace a mouse?
A 16.4in VAIO laptop that ships with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 8.0
A small uninterruptible power supply for a single computer in a home or small office
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.