Greenpeace brought it's new Rainbow Warrior ship to the San Francisco Bay this week and we got a chance to have a look around. The first campaign ship purpose built for Greenpeace, it was launched in 2011 and is unique in many ways. It has towering, 53-meter A-frame masts that allow it to carry more sail than other ships its size, and the helicopter pad at the stern is highly unusual for a sailing vessel. Here's a slide show that gives a look around the ship and provides more information
Greenpeace in pictures
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
In the fractious debate over net neutrality, efforts to strike a compromise don't seem to be working. A proposal reportedly favored by a top U.S. regulator is drawing fire from groups on both sides of the issue, with 70 pro-net neutrality groups spea...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
Greenpeace brought it's new Rainbow Warrior ship to the San Francisco Bay this week and we got a chance to have a look around. The first campaign ship purpose built for Greenpeace, it was launched in 2011 and is unique in many ways. It has towering, ...
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW