Greenpeace brought it's new Rainbow Warrior ship to the San Francisco Bay this week and we got a chance to have a look around. The first campaign ship purpose built for Greenpeace, it was launched in 2011 and is unique in many ways. It has towering, 53-meter A-frame masts that allow it to carry more sail than other ships its size, and the helicopter pad at the stern is highly unusual for a sailing vessel. Here's a slide show that gives a look around the ship and provides more information
Greenpeace in pictures
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
In the fractious debate over net neutrality, efforts to strike a compromise don't seem to be working. A proposal reportedly favored by a top U.S. regulator is drawing fire from groups on both sides of the issue, with 70 pro-net neutrality groups spea...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
Greenpeace brought it's new Rainbow Warrior ship to the San Francisco Bay this week and we got a chance to have a look around. The first campaign ship purpose built for Greenpeace, it was launched in 2011 and is unique in many ways. It has towering, ...
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia