The new version of the Groovy programming language aims to make life easier for programmers who work with Java and SQL, the language's developers note.
Move over, Java. There's more to the Java Virtual Machine than just the Java language these days -- and the field of languages for JVM is growing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC