Internet calling company Skype said Sunday that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire GroupMe, a startup that offers a free group text messaging and conference call service on mobile phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW