Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
The battle for PC gaming's "sweet spot" has a new challenger. With the GeForce GTX 980 and 970 firmly in command of the premium graphics card market, Nvidia's setting its sights on the crucial 1080p enthusiast segment with the GTX 960, the first trul...
Checks and guesses spurred rumors that Apple has begun shipping raw synthetic sapphire material to Asia for processing into iPhone 6 display covers. One analyst estimated the amount shipped would be good for... maybe 115,000 covers.
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
AMD's Radeon R9 Fury X kicks ass.
Nvidia's Titan X is the first graphics card to be able to play many games on high detail settings at 4K resolution all by it's lonesome.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA