Thursday's confirmed breach at Yahoo means that a treasure trove of stolen data is very likely circulating on the black market -- potentially putting millions of internet users at risk.
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
A U.K. judge has ruled in favor of extraditing a British man to the U.S. for hacking government computers, despite fears he may commit suicide.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
The FBI may have paid a small fortune to unlock an iPhone 5c used by the San Bernardino shooter. But a security researcher has demonstrated a way to do it for less than $100.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Researchers can submit entries from now until March 14, 2017.
A critical vulnerability that was recently found in the low-level firmware of Lenovo ThinkPad systems also reportedly exists in products from other vendors including HP and Gigabyte Technology.
Even the noise from your PC’s fans could be used to steal the data inside. Researchers in Israel have found a way to do just by hijacking the fans inside and manipulating the sounds they create.
Russian government hackers managed to breach the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and stole opposition research on presidential candidate Donald Trump.
A hacker is trying to sell a zero-day privilege escalation exploit that allegedly affects all Windows versions and bypasses all common exploit mitigations on a cybercrime forum.
A hacker is trying to sell a database dump containing account records for 167 million LinkedIn users.
A U.S. senator will introduce legislation to roll back new court rules allowing judges to give law enforcement agencies the authority to remotely hack computers.
The hacker who leaked 400GB of internal files and emails from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team published a full account of how he infiltrated the company's network.
The cost of cybercrime services has dropped dramatically according to a recent investigation into forums and marketplaces on the Dark Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA