It looks like Nintendo's 3DS isn't having trouble finding buyers in Japan. According to Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun (via Andriasang) gamers essentially exhausted Nintendo's initial shipment of 400,000 units. The 3DS launched in Japan Satu...
For prospective Xoom buyers, the news just keeps getting better.
The invitation to Apple's iPad 2 event next week is a smug jab at all the tech vendors who think they can make a better tablet.
Apple has sent out invitations to the media for a press event on March 2. The invitation has an image displaying the corner of an iPad -- implying that this will finally be the unveiling of the details for the next generation Apple tablet.
Tablet computing is a decade-old technology, but one that lay buried since users rejected Microsoft's "heavy OS" approach a while back. A year ago, Apple's iPad resurrected the tablet computing concept, delivering a lightweight sheet of computational...
The launch of the first Android Honeycomb tablet is becoming a disaster, as Adobe runs damage control on the news that Motorola's Xoom tablet will ship without Flash support.
Motorola's Xoom tablet is seen by many as the iPad's first big competitor, but its steep $800 price and lack of Adobe Flash support suggest otherwise.
The tablet craze has reached fever pitch. Every day, a new iPad 2 rumors arise. At the annual Mobile World Congress, major players such as HTC, LG, and Samsung unveiled their respective Android tablet offerings. And Motorola has captured headlines wi...
Toshiba joined the likes of Samsung and Motorola and unveiled a 10.1-inch Android Honeycomb tablet at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Arriving sometime in the first half of 2011,Toshiba's unnamed tablet focuses on media capabilities, all push...
Take Android, Honeycomb, a 9.4-inch slate, and Sony's PlayStation brand, and what do you get? Why a Playstation Certified gaming tablet, what else!
Research In Motion (RIM) announced plans for two new versions of its PlayBook tablet at the World Mobile Congress on Monday -- although it hasn't even begun selling the two models it has already announced. PlayBooks for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) and ...
Sony popped the lid on the industry's worst kept secret this afternoon, trotting out its Xperia Play Android phone at Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. You probably know all there is to say about the device at this point, except for one...
The iPad 2 hasn't even been formally announced yet, but Silicon Valley is abuzz with rumors of the iPad 3--thanks to Daring Fireball's John Gruber.
Despite efforts by Google, HP, Dell and others to grab center stage in recent weeks with tablet computer announcements, Apple and its market leading iPads remain the chief attention getters.
Pricing for the new HP TouchPad hasn't been announced, but it looks like Research In Motion's 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook will cost $500. That rumor comes after Twitter user Ben Shipley posted a screenshot that shows what appears to be an internal Offic...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries
- This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you
- Taxi hailing apps Mytaxi and Hailo will merge to counter Uber in Europe
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT