Nintendo said Thursday pre-order sales of its new Wii U console are strong and the game is likely to have shortages this holiday season after its launch.
The future of webOS has been hazy since HP announced in August that it will discontinue its webOS line of devices. The HP Veer 4G faded into oblivion, but the HP TouchPad has enjoyed numerous fire sales since the announcement. Today, HP announced tha...
Sick of your iPhone or Android handset? Want to try out Windows Phone Mango? Microsoft is letting Android and iPhone users try Windows Phone 7.5 Mango with an HTML5 demo that runs in your smartphone's browser.
Once again, a Facebook phone is the talk of the tech world, despite Mark Zuckerberg's insistence that his company is not building a smartphone.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Nintendo said Friday that a software update for its 3DS handheld due in late November in Japan will add the ability to shoot movies in 3D.
Nintendo will slash the price of its 3DS handheld gaming device in Japan from mid August.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Nokia has shown its first Windows Phone to the world, perhaps by accident.
Speaking to European and Australian press yesterday, Michael Denny, Sony's Vice President of Sony Worldwide Studios Europe confirmed that, as far as he knew, PlayStation Vita would be region free. This would allow gamers to pick up titles from anywhe...
Sony's new portable PlayStation Vita game system offers unique and new features for a mobile game console that will take some getting used to. But once you get acquainted with the PlayStation Vita unique hardware and play games optimized for the cons...
Millions of PlayStation users are once again able to shoot, fight and race their way through online worlds after Sony resumed online gaming service late Saturday and Sunday in many major markets.
Business travelers and other people on the fly will like Google's upgrade to the mobile version of its news site if they don't mind the omnipresent search engine knowing where they are.
Sony will begin a phased resumption of its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services on Sunday, more than three weeks after a cyber attack that resulted in the loss of personal information on more than 100 million customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW