The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should leave net neutrality enforcement to antitrust agencies that can bring lawsuits against broadband providers after they see evidence of anti-competitive behavior, some U.S. lawmakers have advocated.
Privacy advocates are pushing the U.S. Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to collect massive amounts of data from U.S. residents, as alleged in recent news reports.
New legislation introduced by a group of U.S. lawmakers would require mobile application developers to obtain consent from consumers before collecting their personal data and to secure the data they collect.
A U.S. lawmaker has proposed legislation that would allow mobile phone users to ask apps to stop collecting their personal data and to delete information collected in the past.
Web-based e-mail, social-networking and peer-to-peer services are frustrating law enforcement wiretapping efforts, a lawyer for the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation told lawmakers Thursday, but she did not offer concrete ideas on how to fix the p...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW