We test Seagate's hybrid 'SSHD' 2.5-inch hard disk
This thin hard drive is more of a showpiece than a regular data storage device
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
Stream your content to multiple smartphones and tablets free from restrictive wires
A slim and attractive external hard drive that's a great companion for an Ultrabook
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
The drive towards dirt-cheap Ultrabooks is getting a big boost with the release of Western Digital's new ultra-slim spinning hard drive, a barely there piece of hardware that is even thinner than the iPhone 5.
When it comes time to buy your next high-performance laptop, chances are good that it will feature a solid state drive (SSD). But what if you'd prefer to have a high-speed, high-capacity traditional hard drive instead? Don't look to Seagate, one of t...
One company is offering to resolve the perennial problem of how companies can securely dispose of old hard drives containing valuable commercial data, after it setup a mobile disk shredding service that will come to a customer's site and destroy old ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW