Google has been pushing hard to work its way into the enterprise, but it remains to be seen whether that effort will be aided by this week's acquisition of Motorola Mobility, analysts say.
India's PC market was flat in the second quarter, reflecting the low importance Indian consumers attach to PC purchases, according to research firm Gartner.
Dell expects both Windows 8 and Android to be credible options for tablet customers next year, and indicated it plans to offer products built around the two operating systems, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Intel this week defended its fee-based processor upgrade program, saying it is a way to add incremental performance without having to tear the system apart for a CPU upgrade.
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
Apple and its lawyers have, perhaps inadvertently, misled the judge of a Düsseldorf court by filing flawed evidence of the similarity between the iPad 2 and Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets based on an inaccurate picture, an investigation by Webwere...
School is just about to start, and if you have a kid heading for college you're probably grimacing at the thought of all those bills. You're on your own when it comes to soaring tuition and housing costs, but there are ways to spend less on your stud...
Sprint has decided not to offer a WiMax version of the BlackBerry PlayBook, the company said Friday.
Samsung will head to court on Aug. 25 to defend its right to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in most of Europe, following a preliminary injunction Apple obtained earlier this week at a court in Düsseldorf.
Acer on Friday started shipping a US$329 Iconia Tab A100 tablet, which the company says is the first tablet with a 7-inch screen to run Android 3.2.
Dell has announced the ultrathin Vostro V131 laptop, which will come an optional LTE card for 4G mobile broadband connectivity.
When Debbie Cancilla took charge of the IT operation at Grady Health System, which operates one of the largest public hospitals in the U.S., she inherited an email system that had become a nightmare for doctors, nurses and administrators.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security isn't afraid of the public cloud.
Intel will invest $US300 million in companies that develop new technologies for Ultrabooks, a class of thin and light laptops promoted as an alternative to tablet PCs.
Cisco's profit in its fiscal fourth quarter fell about one-third from a year earlier, while its sales increased only 3.3 percent, the company reported on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft links Power BI to Alteryx for deeper analytics
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- IBM chases Intel with new Power-based Linux servers sold over the Web
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- Amazon takes aim at Etsy with 'Handmade' store for handcrafted items
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW