Soon, SAP hopes to sew up a gaping security hole for its 7,000 iPad-toting employees. The Germany-based tech giant is beta testing a product that will allow it to send PGP-encrypted confidential email to employees. In turn, employees will be able to ...
With Microsoft trumpeting the idea that PCs and tablets should run the same operating system and have all the same capabilities, will Apple go down the same road?
When hackers broke into Google's computer network nearly two years ago, their first step was to take over Microsoft Windows machines running in the company's China offices. Would Google have been better off had those workers been running the Mac?
Samsung on Wednesday announced a software update for its Tab 10.1 tablet with a gaggle of business features, which could help the company push the device to corporate users.
A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
Data centers have been using less electricity than you think ... or at least, compared with what they have in the past.
Samsung Electronics today said it has acquired Grandis, Inc., a Milpitas, Calif., maker of magnetic random access memory (MRAM) technology known as spin transfer torque (STT-RAM).
OCZ today released the fifth generation of its PCI-Express solid state drive (SSD), which it said can perform at a 2.8GB/sec read rate.
When online auction site eBay had problems meeting the I/O storage demands of business units starved for more virtual machine (VM) deployments, its quality assurance division had an idea: swap out hard disk drive-based arrays with solid-state drive (...
Some Lenovo customers are concerned about ghosting on LCD screens in the ThinkPad X220 laptop, in which images temporarily remain fixed on screens, but the company tried to allay fears by saying that images dissipate in a short time and do not damage...
Skype's Internet phone and video chat application for Apple's iPad was available late Monday, but was quickly pulled from Apple's online stores. Skype said in a Twitter message that it had gone live prematurely.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
A webOS software update for Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad tablet will be delivered over-the-air starting on Monday, a company executive said on Twitter.
Google Friday unveiled a simplified search interface for Apple iPad and Android 3.1 tablets. The changes, which are being rolling out over the next several days at www.google.com, including a streamlined layout better suited to touchscreen users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical Tibco Integration SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC