Soon, SAP hopes to sew up a gaping security hole for its 7,000 iPad-toting employees. The Germany-based tech giant is beta testing a product that will allow it to send PGP-encrypted confidential email to employees. In turn, employees will be able to ...
With Microsoft trumpeting the idea that PCs and tablets should run the same operating system and have all the same capabilities, will Apple go down the same road?
When hackers broke into Google's computer network nearly two years ago, their first step was to take over Microsoft Windows machines running in the company's China offices. Would Google have been better off had those workers been running the Mac?
Samsung on Wednesday announced a software update for its Tab 10.1 tablet with a gaggle of business features, which could help the company push the device to corporate users.
A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
Data centers have been using less electricity than you think ... or at least, compared with what they have in the past.
Samsung Electronics today said it has acquired Grandis, Inc., a Milpitas, Calif., maker of magnetic random access memory (MRAM) technology known as spin transfer torque (STT-RAM).
OCZ today released the fifth generation of its PCI-Express solid state drive (SSD), which it said can perform at a 2.8GB/sec read rate.
When online auction site eBay had problems meeting the I/O storage demands of business units starved for more virtual machine (VM) deployments, its quality assurance division had an idea: swap out hard disk drive-based arrays with solid-state drive (...
Some Lenovo customers are concerned about ghosting on LCD screens in the ThinkPad X220 laptop, in which images temporarily remain fixed on screens, but the company tried to allay fears by saying that images dissipate in a short time and do not damage...
Skype's Internet phone and video chat application for Apple's iPad was available late Monday, but was quickly pulled from Apple's online stores. Skype said in a Twitter message that it had gone live prematurely.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
A webOS software update for Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad tablet will be delivered over-the-air starting on Monday, a company executive said on Twitter.
Google Friday unveiled a simplified search interface for Apple iPad and Android 3.1 tablets. The changes, which are being rolling out over the next several days at www.google.com, including a streamlined layout better suited to touchscreen users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW