Known for its straightforward business laptops, Lenovo is adding a touch of style with its new ThinkPad X1. The ultrathin laptop will be available May 24th for a starting price of US$1,399.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Intel has firmly insisted that it is the owner of the Thunderbolt trademark, not Apple.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
Maingear this week announced a 3D gaming laptop with an overclocked 4.8GHz processor, in a bid to gain the extreme laptop performance crown from rivals.
The founders of Microsoft’s Pioneer Studios, which created the concept behind the double-sided Courier tablet, have scattered and the group’s office, located in a Seattle neighborhood full of startups, has closed.
Symantec today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire privately held Clearwell Systems for about $390 million, a move that will put Symantec in the e-discovery market.
Research In Motion's (RIM) popular BlackBerry PlayBook tablet may not ship with native e-mail and personal information management (PIM) applications just yet -- they're expected this summer -- but thanks to the BlackBerry Bridge application, consumer...
Several big IT vendors, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, BMC Software, Intel and Red Hat, announced this week that they are banding together to promote an open-source virtualization platform -- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) -- as an alternative t...
Texas Memory Systems (TMS) this week introduced its fastest flash memory card to date, the RamSan-70, a PCIe card that is half the size and three times as fast as previous card models.
With the popularity of its virtual-machine software soaring, VMware has been focusing on optimizing security for its vSphere platform both through cooperation with third-party security vendors and encouraging a shift to its own software-based securit...
About a third to half of all data centers will be physically expanding or leasing new space in the next two years, according to recent surveys.
With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
It had to happen: Amazon.com announced Thursday it is selling more Kindle e-books than print books, either hardcover or paperback.
More than a year ago, Google announced an ambitious project to create a new class of device powered by an operating-system version of its Chrome browser . Many months of hyped expectations later, Google finally took the wraps off the first of its Chr...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCTest Analysts - MainframeACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC