Known for its straightforward business laptops, Lenovo is adding a touch of style with its new ThinkPad X1. The ultrathin laptop will be available May 24th for a starting price of US$1,399.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Intel has firmly insisted that it is the owner of the Thunderbolt trademark, not Apple.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
Maingear this week announced a 3D gaming laptop with an overclocked 4.8GHz processor, in a bid to gain the extreme laptop performance crown from rivals.
The founders of Microsoft’s Pioneer Studios, which created the concept behind the double-sided Courier tablet, have scattered and the group’s office, located in a Seattle neighborhood full of startups, has closed.
Symantec today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire privately held Clearwell Systems for about $390 million, a move that will put Symantec in the e-discovery market.
Research In Motion's (RIM) popular BlackBerry PlayBook tablet may not ship with native e-mail and personal information management (PIM) applications just yet -- they're expected this summer -- but thanks to the BlackBerry Bridge application, consumer...
Several big IT vendors, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, BMC Software, Intel and Red Hat, announced this week that they are banding together to promote an open-source virtualization platform -- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) -- as an alternative t...
Texas Memory Systems (TMS) this week introduced its fastest flash memory card to date, the RamSan-70, a PCIe card that is half the size and three times as fast as previous card models.
With the popularity of its virtual-machine software soaring, VMware has been focusing on optimizing security for its vSphere platform both through cooperation with third-party security vendors and encouraging a shift to its own software-based securit...
About a third to half of all data centers will be physically expanding or leasing new space in the next two years, according to recent surveys.
With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
It had to happen: Amazon.com announced Thursday it is selling more Kindle e-books than print books, either hardcover or paperback.
More than a year ago, Google announced an ambitious project to create a new class of device powered by an operating-system version of its Chrome browser . Many months of hyped expectations later, Google finally took the wraps off the first of its Chr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Here's why analytics is eating the supply chain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC