It's been a year since Google first said it would deliver a browser-only operating system for laptops called Chrome OS. Today, Google previewed the real thing at a time the iPad slate concept has already gained remarkable traction by businesses and u...
Samsung has sold 1 million Galaxy Tab tablet devices worldwide just two months after putting it on sale outside the U.S., and all four major wireless U.S. carriers starting sales in mid-November, according to a report.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have been on sale for more than three weeks in the U.S. and seem to be producing little buzz and only so-so sales.
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Move over PC. The Apple iPad and other tablet devices are turning quite a few heads and chipping away at your business.
Christie's auction house in London today sold an Apple-1 computer for 133,250, or $213,600.
NEW ORLEANS -- The rush to build more powerful supercomputers is part of a larger race to solve some of mankind's biggest problems and threats, and one person on the front line of that effort is Thomas Jordan, the director of the Southern California ...
Hewlett-Packard today announced videoconferencing for desktops, laptops and conference rooms to complement its high-end, studio-based Halo videoconferencing line.
Later this month, the high-brow Christie's auction house will try to get $242,400 for an aged Apple computer.
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases last week, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13....
Verizon Wireless will put the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 2.2 on sale Nov. 11 for $599.99, the carrier said today.
Apple today revamped its lightest laptop, the MacBook Air, slimming it down, ditching the hard drive for solid-state storage and introducing a smaller model that sports an 11.6-in. screen.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs yesterday took shots at Google and dismissed iPad wannabes as "dead on arrival" during his company's earnings call with Wall Street analysts.
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Before suing Uber, Waymo initiated action against former engineer
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Trump extends Obama executive order on cyberattacks
- Sanbot is the Jill of all trades
- China Oceanwide completes its purchase of IDG
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTJava API DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTInternal Recruitment | $36phVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD