It's been a year since Google first said it would deliver a browser-only operating system for laptops called Chrome OS. Today, Google previewed the real thing at a time the iPad slate concept has already gained remarkable traction by businesses and u...
Samsung has sold 1 million Galaxy Tab tablet devices worldwide just two months after putting it on sale outside the U.S., and all four major wireless U.S. carriers starting sales in mid-November, according to a report.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have been on sale for more than three weeks in the U.S. and seem to be producing little buzz and only so-so sales.
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Move over PC. The Apple iPad and other tablet devices are turning quite a few heads and chipping away at your business.
Christie's auction house in London today sold an Apple-1 computer for 133,250, or $213,600.
NEW ORLEANS -- The rush to build more powerful supercomputers is part of a larger race to solve some of mankind's biggest problems and threats, and one person on the front line of that effort is Thomas Jordan, the director of the Southern California ...
Hewlett-Packard today announced videoconferencing for desktops, laptops and conference rooms to complement its high-end, studio-based Halo videoconferencing line.
Later this month, the high-brow Christie's auction house will try to get $242,400 for an aged Apple computer.
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases last week, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13....
Verizon Wireless will put the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 2.2 on sale Nov. 11 for $599.99, the carrier said today.
Apple today revamped its lightest laptop, the MacBook Air, slimming it down, ditching the hard drive for solid-state storage and introducing a smaller model that sports an 11.6-in. screen.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs yesterday took shots at Google and dismissed iPad wannabes as "dead on arrival" during his company's earnings call with Wall Street analysts.
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD