Samsung has sold 1 million Galaxy Tab tablet devices worldwide just two months after putting it on sale outside the U.S., and all four major wireless U.S. carriers starting sales in mid-November, according to a report.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have been on sale for more than three weeks in the U.S. and seem to be producing little buzz and only so-so sales.
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Move over PC. The Apple iPad and other tablet devices are turning quite a few heads and chipping away at your business.
Christie's auction house in London today sold an Apple-1 computer for 133,250, or $213,600.
NEW ORLEANS -- The rush to build more powerful supercomputers is part of a larger race to solve some of mankind's biggest problems and threats, and one person on the front line of that effort is Thomas Jordan, the director of the Southern California ...
Hewlett-Packard today announced videoconferencing for desktops, laptops and conference rooms to complement its high-end, studio-based Halo videoconferencing line.
Later this month, the high-brow Christie's auction house will try to get $242,400 for an aged Apple computer.
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases last week, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13....
Verizon Wireless will put the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 2.2 on sale Nov. 11 for $599.99, the carrier said today.
Apple today revamped its lightest laptop, the MacBook Air, slimming it down, ditching the hard drive for solid-state storage and introducing a smaller model that sports an 11.6-in. screen.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs yesterday took shots at Google and dismissed iPad wannabes as "dead on arrival" during his company's earnings call with Wall Street analysts.
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
LAS VEGAS -- Vendors are increasingly trying to sell users on the idea that they need to stick RFID tags on IT equipment to keep track of it. Users are interested in this technology because they would much rather automate inventory tracking then go s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT