Technology breakthroughs that many people don't even know exist.
Geeks at heart, these 25 Valentine’s Day gifts are for you and yours.
With big layoffs rumored to be close on the horizon, IBM is going to need to use another regeneration.
The Sprout, HP's innovative new PC, towered above my desk. An array of cameras and a projector (collectively called the Illuminator) loomed over its 23-inch touch display.
In addition to claiming a record for the "World's most lightweight laptop," Lenovo is unveiling all sorts of other, less record-worthy (but still interesting) devices at CES 2015, from cheap Android tablets to flexible laptops and PCs that can read y...
If your old workhorse of a PC is starting to slow down in its old age, these low (or no-) cost tricks can help put some pep in its processing step.
Apple sets the standard -- for both success and failure. Here's a look at 11 major screwups, some of which almost derailed the company
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has set new goals, taken some decisive actions, moved ahead with works already in progress and made Wall Street happy.
Proof that no matter how much time, effort, and money you put into something, it may sink like a stone and stay at the bottom
Google Glass has had a ripple effect throughout the enterprise world.
Apple has refreshed the MacBook Pro line with minor upgrades of the processor, a small price cut to the aged non-Retina model, and additional RAM for the least-expensive Retina configurations.
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
A new version of Android, a TV suite and a whole lot more.
An early look at cutting-edge technology being developed by Microsoft
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW