Hardware accessories vendor, Belkin, has agreed to buy Cisco’s Home Networking Business unit which includes the Linksys brand.
Apple's computer hardware designs through the years have reflected the state of the company. Subliminal messages abound with each product release. Here are some of Apple's most bold, iconic computer designs and what we think they're telling us.
Apple will manufacture one of its Mac lines exclusively in the U.S. by the end of 2013, CEO Tim Cook told NBC and BusinessWeek in interviews made public today.
The Daily's demise may appear to be a big blow to the future of iPad magazines -- but it shouldn't. Tablet publishers can learn a great deal from The Daily's shortcomings.
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Live Gold subscription service will be unlocked and open to all users in 15 selected countries.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
Electronics vendor, Sony Australia, is tackling the Christmas retail rush through a summer-themed campaign titled ‘Summertainment’, which will reward customers on (very) select purchases.
13 new Windows machines that aren't Surface RT
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
The cost of the $329 iPad Mini will determine its future - and maybe Apple's, too. In the near term, the iPad Mini could have a big holiday season, but it will run the risk of cannibalizing regular iPad sales, according to one veteran tech analyst.
A Hewlett-Packard senior fellow this week told attendees at the International Electronics Forum 2011 in Seville that his company will have a new non-volatile memory chip ready to replace NAND flash and solid state drives (SSD) within 18 months.
Several of the souped-up Samsung tablets Microsoft handed out to 5000 developers at last week's BUILD Windows conference are for sale on eBay at prices as high as $US3500.
Businesses aren't rushing to create paperless offices; in fact, some are relying on paper documents more than ever, according to a new study by CompTIA.
Despite the increasing use of smartphones at work, more than one-third of companies still don't provide any support for personal phones or outright prohibit their use at the office.
Microsoft on Tuesday gave the 5,000 developers attending its BUILD conference preview units of a Samsung tablet running a version of the upcoming Windows 8 software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- As Uber cries foul in Europe, EC advises it to first follow the law
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, April 1
- SmartThings delays its next-gen smart home products
- Acer to bring Chrome OS to an all-in-one PC, as vendors experiment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW