Research In Motion announced three new versions of the Blackberry Curve smartphone. Research in Motion today announced three new BlackBerry Curve smartphones running the latest BlackBerry 7 mobile operating system with its faster Web browsing experi...
Hewlett-Packard's departure from the tablet business does not mean that Apple's iPad will remain the undisputed king, analysts said today.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Mango, the latest version of the Windows Phone mobile operating system, was released to manufacturers Tuesday, Microsoft said in a blog.
RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
OK, we all know that people want to bring their consumer technology into the office. In particular, though, people really want to use tablets in the workplace.
A new supercomputer from Japan whose performance passed the 8 petaflop milestone ended China's brief period atop the list of the world's fastest supercomputers.
The cutaway section of Hewlett-Packard's latest iteration of a prefabricated modular data center has a space-station-like feel to it.
LAS VEGAS -- On the big screen at its user conference here, Hewlett-Packard executives tried to make the practice of cloud computing "bursting" look as easy as drag and drop. But the users watching a demo of workloads being shifted to an external clo...
After 19 years and 25 space flights, NASA's space shuttle Endeavour returned to Earth from a 16-day mission early this morning, ending its storied career.
NASA astronauts Friday wrapped up the fourth and final spacewalk of space shuttle Endeavour's last mission, moving a robotic arm from the space shuttle to its new home onboard the International Space Station.
NASA astronauts prepared today for their fourth and final spacewalk during the space shuttle Endeavour's last mission to the International Space Station.
More than a year after losing communication with the Mars rover Spirit, NASA is making one final attempt today to contact the robotic traveler.
NASA announced Tuesday its plan to build a spacecraft that will fly astronauts into deep space, going as far as near asteroids and even Mars.
With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA