As of Monday, Verizon Wireless was 12 days late with the start of sales for its second LTE smartphone, the Droid Charge from Samsung, which was first promised on April 28.
LAS VEGAS - EMC Monday unveiled a purpose-built appliance for processing both structured and unstructured data sets for business analytics tasks.
Apple today refreshed its iMac desktop line, which now sport Intel's second-generation quad-core processors and the new Thunderbolt connectivity technology that debuted in February on the company's MacBook Pro laptops.
After calling off last Friday's planned final launch of the space shuttle Endeavour, NASA now says the earliest it might lift off is May 8.
Barring bad weather, NASA's space shuttle Endeavour is prepped and ready to blast off on its final journey into space this afternoon.
Mission Specialist Gregory Chamitoff settles in aboard the space shuttle Endeavour during the Terminal Countdown Demonstration Test on Launch Pad 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. (Photo courtesy of NASA) One of the six men lifting off o...
Barnes & Noble announced a major update to its Nook Color tablet Monday that includes access to a new app store, including an email app for organizing Web mail accounts. The upgrade also has Android 2.2 (Froyo) with Adobe Flash Player for video v...
Nobody expects the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to sell as well as the iPad 2. Still, Research in Motion seemed to take an especially measured approach with its PlayBook launch, which started Tuesday in stores such as Best Buy and Radio Shack.
Amazon said Wednesday that its popular Kindle e-reader will allow customers to borrow Kindle books from more than 11,000 U.S. libraries starting later this year.
The US federal and state budget squeeze is affecting life here on Earth - and beyond.
When it comes to IT, China likes to build big, whether it's the world's largest supercomputer or city-size complexes dedicated to cloud computing. Now, China is near to adding something else to its list of big tech things: the world's largest market ...
PC sales in the first quarter of this year suffered, and analysts are placing the blame on the tablet market and the disaster in Japan.
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. -- As smart as IBM's Watson supercomputer may have seemed while defeating two former Jeopardy champions , it wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with or speak intelligently to the attendees at its own conference, according to art...
This is a big day for NASA and space buffs around the world, who are clebrating two major anniversaries.
Amazon.com announced a new Kindle with Special Offers for $US114, priced $US25 less than the bestselling $139 Kindle but still above the magic $100 pricetag that analysts say will make the e-reader affordable to most consumers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT