Hewlett-Packard's departure from the tablet business does not mean that Apple's iPad will remain the undisputed king, analysts said today.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Mango, the latest version of the Windows Phone mobile operating system, was released to manufacturers Tuesday, Microsoft said in a blog.
RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
OK, we all know that people want to bring their consumer technology into the office. In particular, though, people really want to use tablets in the workplace.
A new supercomputer from Japan whose performance passed the 8 petaflop milestone ended China's brief period atop the list of the world's fastest supercomputers.
The cutaway section of Hewlett-Packard's latest iteration of a prefabricated modular data center has a space-station-like feel to it.
LAS VEGAS -- On the big screen at its user conference here, Hewlett-Packard executives tried to make the practice of cloud computing "bursting" look as easy as drag and drop. But the users watching a demo of workloads being shifted to an external clo...
After 19 years and 25 space flights, NASA's space shuttle Endeavour returned to Earth from a 16-day mission early this morning, ending its storied career.
NASA astronauts Friday wrapped up the fourth and final spacewalk of space shuttle Endeavour's last mission, moving a robotic arm from the space shuttle to its new home onboard the International Space Station.
NASA astronauts prepared today for their fourth and final spacewalk during the space shuttle Endeavour's last mission to the International Space Station.
More than a year after losing communication with the Mars rover Spirit, NASA is making one final attempt today to contact the robotic traveler.
NASA announced Tuesday its plan to build a spacecraft that will fly astronauts into deep space, going as far as near asteroids and even Mars.
With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
It had to happen: Amazon.com announced Thursday it is selling more Kindle e-books than print books, either hardcover or paperback.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTDesktop SupportNSW