Research In Motion announced three new versions of the Blackberry Curve smartphone. Research in Motion today announced three new BlackBerry Curve smartphones running the latest BlackBerry 7 mobile operating system with its faster Web browsing experi...
Hewlett-Packard's departure from the tablet business does not mean that Apple's iPad will remain the undisputed king, analysts said today.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Mango, the latest version of the Windows Phone mobile operating system, was released to manufacturers Tuesday, Microsoft said in a blog.
RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
OK, we all know that people want to bring their consumer technology into the office. In particular, though, people really want to use tablets in the workplace.
A new supercomputer from Japan whose performance passed the 8 petaflop milestone ended China's brief period atop the list of the world's fastest supercomputers.
The cutaway section of Hewlett-Packard's latest iteration of a prefabricated modular data center has a space-station-like feel to it.
LAS VEGAS -- On the big screen at its user conference here, Hewlett-Packard executives tried to make the practice of cloud computing "bursting" look as easy as drag and drop. But the users watching a demo of workloads being shifted to an external clo...
After 19 years and 25 space flights, NASA's space shuttle Endeavour returned to Earth from a 16-day mission early this morning, ending its storied career.
NASA astronauts Friday wrapped up the fourth and final spacewalk of space shuttle Endeavour's last mission, moving a robotic arm from the space shuttle to its new home onboard the International Space Station.
NASA astronauts prepared today for their fourth and final spacewalk during the space shuttle Endeavour's last mission to the International Space Station.
More than a year after losing communication with the Mars rover Spirit, NASA is making one final attempt today to contact the robotic traveler.
NASA announced Tuesday its plan to build a spacecraft that will fly astronauts into deep space, going as far as near asteroids and even Mars.
With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW