Parts of coastal Japan have been so badly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis in recent days that the only communication about other possible dangers such as radioactive fallout from damaged reactors has been one way, coming to residents through portable...
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
Because Japan produces more than 40% of the world's NAND flash memory chips -- and 15% of its DRAM -- the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that hit today could seriously affect worldwide semiconductor supplies, according to research firms.
Sales of Apple's iPad battered Acer's netbooks and notebooks sales so badly that Dell was able to regain its second-place position in the global PC market.
BOSTON -- SAP AG has deployed 3,500 Apple iPads globally, mainly for its software developers and sales executives who use the tablets for real-time access to vital business intelligence data, SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann said in an interview Wednesday.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Research in Motion (RIM) has confirmed that its chief marketing Officer, Keith Pardy, is departing for personal reasons, a move that has provoked renewed concerns about RIM's marketing efforts.
Mozilla has urged users to update their graphics cards' drivers if they want to take advantage of Firefox 4's hardware acceleration.
Not getting enough sleep these days? You may have to blame your computer or your mobile phone.
By the time that Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up today's launch of a revamped iPad, analysts were already calling it "incremental" and pointing out that it the new tablet delivers "no surprises."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
Apple should get a jump on the tablet competition Wednesday by dropping the price of the iPad and expanding its distribution, an analyst said today.
Apple's new MacBook Pro shows some quality-of-build problems that shouldn't be seen in a notebook that costs $1,800, a teardown expert said today.
With 38 computer processors and working arms and hands, the humanoid robot onboard NASA's space shuttle Discovery is expected to be the centerpiece of a dramatic step forward in the evolution of humans and robots working together in space.
Researchers at the University of Michigan today announced they have created the first prototype for a millimeter-scale computing system that can hold up to a week's worth of data when implanted in something as small as a human eye.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia