Some analysts said Tuesday the iPhone 4G on Verizon Wireless will cannibalize Google Android smartphone sales across various carriers including AT&T early on, while others disagreed.
Verizon Wireless is expected to announce Tuesday that it will be selling Apple's iPhone, but it remains unclear whether the smartphone will be CDMA-only, or will also support Verizon's evolving LTE network in dual mode.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Public sector spending, telecoms innovation and a need for better systems management will keep the recruitment market buoyant this year despite the economic slowdown, a new report claims.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW