Distance from a television screen affects your viewing experience. The closer you are to the screen, the more engaging and absorbing the experience. The farther you are from it the more distant the action will be.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Friday's DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream transformationNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Identity Access ManagementACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD