If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Headphones and headsets
Some Bluetooth headsets are designed to get beats into your ear: The C-SP 01 from Cosinuss is there to get them out.
Unifying communications (UC) by replacing separate PCs and telephones with a PC equipped with a headset and some telephony software can sound like a great idea until the first electricity bill for those always-on PCs comes in. Fujitsu hopes to end th...
Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
Ever have your headphones on and then got them caught on something while moving, causing them to rip out of your ears?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC