If there was ever a pair of headphones that could be used for everything, it would have to be the second generation Zik 2.0 from Parrot.
A solid set of buds that includes a built-in heart rate monitor
Bluetooth earbuds with an integrated heart-rate monitor
Rock N Roll flair in a contemporary set of headphones
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
The Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly
Decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for better bass
These in-ear headphones are designed to stay in place while you exercise
These in-ear headphones are comfortable to wear and they produce excellent quality sound for all types of music
Dr. Dre Powerbeats review: 'Sports' headphones that are sturdy but sometimes uncomfortable
Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME review: A PC gaming headset with an excellent mic and very game-friendly sound quality
Jays q-Jays review: These in-ear headphones have excellent sound quality
Sennheiser and Adidas have collaborated to produce a quality pair of sports headphones
Logitech Gaming Headset G330 review: a lightweight headset for marathon gaming sessions
The t-Jays Three earphones from Swedish company Jays are comfortable and offer excellent audio quality
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW