The headphones in Sennheiser's HD 400 series come with stylish designs and different sound signatures.
A heavy-duty V-Moda headphone set for DJs and the fashion conscious
An inexpensive pair of Jays headphones that produce great sound
They may be small, but the t-Jays One headphones produce plenty of bass
The a-Jays three headphones produce good quality sound and feature an attractive design
TDK's WR700 headphones utilise Kleer wireless and offer excellent sound quality
Swedish brand Jays delivers powerful headphones at an affordable price
These Sennheiser headphones are designed for listeners with smaller ears
These fashionable Sennheiser ear-plugs not only look great, but offer good sound to boot
Sennheiser's MX 471 headphones offer amazing audio and an amazing price tag!
TDK's budget noise-cancelling headphones have poor fit and construction, and mediocre sound quality
TDK's in-ear headphones have reasonable sound quality and great passive noise cancellation
TDK's 'studio' headphones have decent sound quality, but feel cheaply constructed
These lightweight, compact Bose headphones have an expansive sound that's not short on bass
Bose's Mobile In-Ear Headset, provides quality sound at a premium price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail appears to have been blocked by China at IP level
- 'The Interview' already Sony Pictures' top online film ever
- Sony: PlayStation Network is back online now, really
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.